Friday, October 3, 2008

Woohoo Finally!


I have been a big fan of Kristina Werner's for years. For weeks I have been wanting to participate in one of her color challenges. Finally, finally I had a chance to sit down and play! It's been a long time since I've been in the stamping zone. When I've taken a break, I sometimes go through this period of having to chip my way through to the creative side of my brain. Well, don't get me wrong. I am creative on a daily basis. I have to be with 4 kids and a strong aversion to routine. But, when I'm away from stamping it takes my brain a while to tap into all the possibilities. And once it does...woooah! Sometimes, while in this state, I wake up with a design on my mind. And other times I'll start to trip just off of someone's shirt. Once, while in church I sketched several great cards, off of two shirts a couple of rows up. My husband had to shush me when I exclaimed, what I thought was to myself, "I could stamp that!" I do so love being on the other side, at least until we run out of clean laundry.

All products: Stampin' Up!
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, whisper white, Bella Rose Designer Paper
Stamp sets: Classic Labels , Dotted Autumn, Autumn Harvest
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Glue Dots, brads (not Stampin' Up!), twill tape

No comments: